Privacy and Contact Information
Your Privacy and what we're doing, in plain English...
Our Mission is to help people realize their full potential, personally and professionally.
We have developed simple to use, highly effective tools designed to help you learn, remember and master the success-critical skills for higher achievement.
These products include The Time Prism: The World's Smartest App™, Success On Purpose, The Power of TQ and 10 Choices of Intentional Excellence, The Excellence Habit, and a hundred other products and services designed to train you to achieve more, and get ahead faster.
So, when you register with us, we ask you to tell us about yourself.
Why do we want this information? What do we intend to do with it?
Simple. Our goal is to measure the world's TQ over the next 10 years and then show people how to improve it by 30-50-70 points.
Part of this plan involves letting people, like yourself, know how they compare to other people within the same sex, profession, income bracket, region and a variety of other areas.
We also plan to do surveys and statistical comparisons between these various factors, to see if any of them affect your composite TQ scores and let you know the results... a kind of Grade Card for Performance Excellence!
We will make those results available to you, the media and the world as well -- but ONLY on an anonymous basis.
We realize that you value your privacy and have concerns regarding who might get to see this information.
That answer, too, is easy...
No One Else... Period!
Any data collected on our site is for TQ internal use only.
This personal data is NEVER shared, sold, or otherwise distributed to anyone else without your prior authorization.
You have our word.
About Your Today's TQ E-Mail Subscription and Time Prism Access/Scores...
Your ThinkTQ.com membership also includes a free subscription to Today's TQ, our Daily Lessons in Intentional Excellence training program.
These daily emails will serve as reminders for you to stay committed to your dreams — and connected to your performance.
We have hundreds of thousands of customers who find that Today's TQ is the most motivational, inspirational, educational and transformational training program they have ever encountered. We believe you will agree.
If not, you can cancel your Today's TQ subscription at any time, for any reason. No questions asked.
If you are not happy with the Time Prism App being on your phone, simply cancel your membership and delete the App.
A word of caution. We store all your results, scores, answers to various TQ IQ's (Integrating Questions) and your Goals, Plans and more. Everything you entered for use over time. If you delete access to one, you are deleting access to all.
While we do not want to see you go, we understand if you do, but remember that once deleted, none of your information will be retained.
Thank You and Enjoy Your Membership Worry-Free!
Affiliates, Sponsorships, Corporate Employees, Network Marketing Agreement...
Because we have thousands of participating organizations, TRUST is critical to the global success of TQ and our entire collection of products and services.
People who you refer, recommend, sponsor, encourage, and equip with TQ are protected from spam, excessive contact, and solicitation.
We do not sell, rent, share, loan, or otherwise use your email contact information to flood you with mindless information!
- We do send get started training emails for people who are new to TQ, The Excellence Habit, Intentional Excellence, Time Prism, and various workshops. Generally these are sent over a few days to explain how to use the product or service. Some will suggest other courses that might be of interest to you.
- If you have signed up for Daily Lessons in Excellence you will receive our emails daily unless you change your preference to weekly.
- We also do weekly TQ/Time Prism reviews that feature the prior week at a glance, or feature the best response to the TQ IQ's presented during that week. This connects people to others who have the same issues.
- We only send a couple of product offers to certain groups on a weekly, never daily, basis. For example, if you have purchased the Power of TQ we might send you an invitation to the next 100 Day Excellence Habit Challenge.
- We hold all responses in confidence and only report results on an anonymous basis.
- We never email cross-competitive offers. We keep all client information in "silos" that cannot be breached. For example, if you are a sponsor like Wells Fargo or Citi, we will not do cross solicitations for A/X or B of A... or Staples... or State Farm. We do not retain referral information from sponsors, affiliates, corporate employees, etc. so it is simply not possible for us to single out any group.
- If you are an employee of a company there is no way for us to track your information and report it back to your employer. It is confidential and secure unless you provide your username and password to a third party. (DO NOT GIVE YOUR TQ ACCESS INFORMATION TO ANYONE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM!)
- We will not promote offers outside of TQ at any time. Occasionally we will select a related training product to recommend, but again, never more than a single promotion in any given calendar week. As a service to our members, we sometimes participate in cross-affiliate publishing where many other training companies offer no-cost webinars, books, audio programs, etc. We produce a gift suitable to the group, such as Career Power or Learn and Burn, and the other publishers create similar free or low-cost opportunities (for which we do not earn a commission). Depending on the nature of the group, we may do a principal email, then offer a followup to those who did not open it because they missed it the first time. Again, these exclusive TQ affiliate offers are made to the entire membership, not to any given sponsor, company, or referral's source... and never more than one in any given calendar week.
- From time to time we do various types of surveys and select from our entire database at random to provide statistical accuracy. These contacts are never specifically identified and the results published only on an anonymous basis. We do not track responses on an individual basis and cannot identify a submission back to a given member. Again, we are only interested in aggregate responses, not personal or individual.
The above is our promise, indeed legal commitment, to your privacy. In general, if it is not included in the above bullet list, we just don't do it!
"We hate abuse in all forms and have a 25 year history of serving our clients ethically, positively, and professionally. If you do not like what we do, what we say, or even the color of our logo, it is easy to part friends. We have found that no one can drag people kicking and screaming across the success line. If we are not for you, no problem, but we do want to see you thrive so PLEASE do not give up. Find someone who will help you if we cannot." ~ E. R. Haas, CEO, Author, Chairman of The World Excellence Project
ThinkTQ, Inc. 17325 Johnson Road Suite 94 Desert Hot Springs, CA 92241
Phone: 303 664 9624 eMail: Service@ThinkTQ.com